Модератор: Азбука_для_родителей

I was only talking about buy Mut 20 coins

Непрочитанное сообщение ningling2016 » 30 июн 2020 08:27

I was only talking about buy Mut 20 coins this with my roommate the other day, Madden (and other sports games also ) shouldn't be annual releases. I think we'd see a much better product if they released a brand new game every couple of years, and if they really wanted to aid their profit margins, then they could release the MUT in years without a new game. Yeah that would be my perfect but there is no way in hell.

The branding allure of having an"updated" game is overly high.Sadly, you are correct, no chance in hell it occurs. They are aware that people wish to play their group's real roster (not too much in MUT except for motif teams), and that folks are willing to get a new game simply to have the new players their group picked up.

I had a look back two decades to the amount of content we still got then. Miles different. Although we did go 8 months involving promos at the same point people were complaining then. Still though, we'd content releases every two days or so.

The issue with this is a couple of things the most talented devs are currently working on M21. Studio is closed, people are working at home and it makes it tougher to implement changes what was planned. So that is probably where there was nothing such as solos for a GT or increased HR, etc.. All of this stuff is set up ahead and primarily since the team is centered on No. 1, then the M20 material gets put on a really back burner.

buy Mut 20 coins https://www.mmoexp.com/Nfl-20/Coins.html
ningling2016

Вернуться в Все о беременности